After a two week hiatus, here we go...(I am literally looking at our Google Calendar so I can remember what we've done for the past two weeks!)
141. A too short, but wonderful, visit from Ketan
142. Spending time with friends, even if it is to watch Florida lose against the Gamecocks. ):
143. Sunday School Camping Trip coming together
144. Working through "the seasons" with my husband
145. After being best friends for years, still learning new things about one another
146. The advice and guidance from our church leaders
147. A moving testimonial from our pastor (and an afterward unexpected hug!)
148. Making the decision to join the church...
149. And finally deciding to be baptized in full water immersion! (Dec. 19th!!)
150. Getting a wonderful Dec/Jan schedule that fit most of my needs
151. Being one month away from paying off another credit card
152. Coming up with a financial plan/goal for buying a house (being blessed with finances to be able to do so)
153. Having a lot of time to spend with family, indoor and out
154. A happy, hearty Thanksgiving (both on our celebration day, Wednesday, and my work-day, Thursday)
155. Safe travels for all of our families
156. Wonderful and unexpected phone calls/texts from friends after I got out of work on Thanksgiving
157. Teaching new games to David's parents
158. Our gifted pastor and his beautiful sermons
159. Being able to get a television!
160. Spending QT with my husband, on the couch, in the bed, at the park.. it doesn't matter - I love him!